What if the airline on which I am arriving has misplaced/ delayed my baggage?
Always keep your baggage tag, boarding pass and ticket jacket with you till you have disembarked and collected your baggage.
If on arrival your baggage is not delivered by the airline you need to file a report to get your baggage. At all airport there is a “Lost baggage Section “we take you there. Here you file a PIR passenger information report. Please make sure you write clear description of the baggage along with content details. If you continue with your journey, we can collect the baggage from the airlines on your behalf. For collection of lost baggage the following procedure is followed.
- We need an authorization from you stating Hindukush Trails and their representative is authorized to collect the baggage on your behalf.
- We need a photocopy of your passport, a letter addressed to the Superintendent customs stating Hindukush Trails and their representative is authorized to collect the baggage on your behalf.
- We need the keys of the lost bag for custom clearance of contents.
- We need the original copy of the lost baggage report PIR lodged with the airlines along with your baggage tags, boarding pass, copy of ticket and passport.
- We will then only be able to deliver your bag to you and bill you for any expenses incurred in doing so. For the services provided you can claim the invoice from the airlines, at your embarking point.
Bookmark / Share This Page With Your Friends