Would you recommend any books on Pakistan?
This is entirely at your discretion. If you feel that the staff on your trip have performed well, you may give as you feel. Generally they do expect this. With groups clients can join in to add to an amount.
- Himalaya .Michael Palin
- The Great Game. Peter Hopkirk.
- The Gilgit Game. John Keay.
- Making of the Frontier .Algernon Durrand
- Pakistan Handbook. Isobel Shaw
- Pakistan Trekking Guide. Isobel Shaw
- Trekking in the Karakoram & Hindu Kush. John Mock. Lonely Planet
- Trekking in Pakistan and India.. Hugh Swift.
- Abode of Snow. Kenneth Mason.
- Elusive Summits. Victor Saunders.
- In the Throne Room of the Mountain Gods. Galen Rowell.
- K2. . Rienhold Messner.
- Where Men and Mountains Meet.. John Keay.
- The Snow Leopard. Peter Matthiessen
Bookmark / Share This Page With Your Friends